Tag: 车墩振兴街


first_imgInstagram, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube and Vine – call them the six-headed photo and video monster.Once you take Facebook out of the equation, these sites are where the visuals live. Added together, these six sites are attributed to billions of videos and photos posted every day around the world – and it’s where your members (especially the younger ones) are.Did you know (according to some smart sciencey-people), that we process photos 60,000x faster than the written word? This is why these sites are growing with the younger crowd and why “selfie” is now in the dictionary.  And why, according to social marketer Heidi Cohen, “60-percent of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business whose images appear in local search results.”How should your credit union plan for a visual social world? Here are a few ideas:Create “How-To” Images – step-by-step photos are incredibly popular. Showing your members how to carry out a task that may seem difficult is a powerful tool!Infographics – these visuals represent potentially complex information and data presented in a quick and clear digestible way. Want to create your own? Try this free tool.Reviews – have a great review someone posted on Yelp? Screenshot it and share it!User-Generated Photos/Videos – it doesn’t get much better when you engage members to share their own visuals. You’ve just opened your Credit Union to a much bigger audience.You’ll notice I’m keeping this article short because while you’ve been reading it I’ve been posting photos of my dog on Instagram. 12SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr,Michael Ogden Michael has been in the social media business for more than a decade inside the credit union, technology, financial and food industries. He’s the founder of For3, LLC, which … Web: www.for3forgood.com Detailslast_img read more


first_imgKinder Morgan and Shell informed that they have reached an agreement for Kinder Morgan to purchase 100 percent of Shell’s equity interest in the Elba liquefaction project, which is proposed to be constructed and operated at the existing Elba Island LNG terminal near Savannah, Georgia.Kinder Morgan currently owns 51 percent of the ELC joint venture, the companies informed in a statement.Shell owns the remaining 49 percent and subscribes to 100 percent of the liquefaction capacity. Kinder Morgan will purchase the remaining 49 percent of the joint venture. Kinder Morgan’s expected incremental investment resulting from this transaction is approximately $630 million, bringing its total incremental investment in all the liquefaction and terminal facilities at Elba Island to approximately $2.1 billion.Permitting continues for the proposed Elba liquefaction project, which consists of 10 small-scale liquefaction units to be purchased from Shell. They will be integrated with the existing Elba Island facility and enable rapid construction compared to traditional large-scale plants. The next step in the regulatory approval process is for the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to issue a draft environmental assessment.The construction could begin in the fourth quarter of 2015, with initial production expected to occur in late 2017.Under full development, the Elba Liquefaction Project is expected to have a total capacity of approximately 2.5 million tons per year of LNG for export, which is equivalent to approximately 350,000 Mcf per day of natural gas.[mappress mapid=”17585″]Image: BG Grouplast_img read more